CJSC Transmashholding is the largest Russian company in
the transport machine building industry.
Development and production of state-of-the-art diesel engines
for vessels of different classes is one of strategic areas of
development for CJSC Transmashholding.
As of today more than 15,000 engines manufactured by the
enterprises of Transmashholding are mounted on vessels
sailing under the flags of more than 30 states of the world.
For vessels of any class employed in the civil fleet and the
navy and operating in any waters the company's enterprises
manufacture the following products:
- low-speed diesel engines licensed from MAN B&W and
operating in the power range 2000 to 30000 kW;
- medium-speed diesel engines rated at 450-5000 kW;
- diesel generators and turbochargers;
- spare parts and component parts;
- provision of services and maintenance for marine diesel
engines of any class.
Number of shows: 3568
Modify date: 01/10/2008 23:55:25
Engines, hull systems, auxiliaries
+7 (495) 744-70-94
Form of ownership:
+7 (495) 744-70-93
54, bld.1, Ozerkovskaya embankment, Moscow, 115054, Russia