Russian Navy


"Machine-building plant "Arsenal"


International Maritime Defence Show

«ARSENAL» was founded in 1711 by Peter the First as gun foundry workshops. At present time JSC «Machine-building plant «Arsenal» occupies the leading positions in development and production of new samples of artillery arms and launchers, which are settled practically at all surface ships in Russian NAVY and military fleets of other states. The original design decisions put the artillery arms, produced by «Arsenal », in one row with the best world samples.

Number of shows: 4267
Modify date: 12/21/2007 16:22:25
Field:  Arms, weaponry & weapon-control systems
Email:  arsenal@mzarsenal.spb.ru
Fax:  +7 (812) 542-71-27
Form of ownership:  joint-stock company
IMDS-07 participant:  yes
Phone:  +7 (812) 542-79-00
Physical address:  1-3, Komsomola St., St. Petersburg, 195009, Russia
Website:  www.mza.spb.ru

Back to the list





Copyright © 1998-2012 RusNavy.com. All materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright laws and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior written permission from the editorial staff. The editorial staff. Site created by ProLabs. Russian version.